Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy spaghetti recipe passed on to me from my Granny in Oklahoma, which I have revised! She makes spaghetti & meatballs, but my husband and son like it this way!
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti (or 16 oz.)
- 1 (1 lb) package ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can tomato juice (or can use 2 small cans)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2-1 cup water
- salt and pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- I like to add the chopped onion and green bell pepper to the ground beef while browning the meat.
- Drain fat.
- Combine the tomato juice, tomato paste, and water with meat.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- *Can use V-8 juice instead of tomato juice, if you would like!
it was wonderful!!!!