Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Usd to make this years ago for my father in law. It is so simple its a shame. It's so good it should be more difficult to make. the servings listed are guess work. I don't really know how many it actually does serve.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Use as cracker spread or as a dip.
Excellent,made this thanksgiving eve and served with different types of crackers,was terrific,am making it again xmas eve and new years.Thank you for sharing your recipe.Can I give this 10 stars.!