Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
My Granny was a wonderful Southern cook. I can't remember ever going to her house and their not being a pound cake.
- In LARGE bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well.
- Slowly add flour and flavoring beat for 5 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured tube or Bundt pan.
- Bake at 300° for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Thanks for posting this recipe. My mom made this when we were kids and I had lost the 'directions'. Now I can make it for my family!