Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I am not a huge fan of pork chops, but these are awesome. They are so tender that you can cut them with a fork. Very different from what you are used to.
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Sprinkle each side of your chops with Cinnamon and Nutmeg.
- Core and slice your apples.
- Sear each side of your chops.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Place apples and brown sugar on top of the chops.
- Allow to cook until desired temperature is reached (I cook mine to 155 degrees).