Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is NOT an overly sweet pecan pie. Just the way my granny made it :)
Make and share this Granny's Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Blend margarine, sugar, corn syrup and flour.
- Add eggs, salt, and vanilla.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Cover with broken pecans.
- Put in preheated 425 degree oven.
- After 3 or 4 minutes, turn oven to 300 degrees.
- Cook for about 45 minutes or until middle of pie is set.
This recipe is wonderful for those that prefer a less sweet pecan pie.