Recipe by ladyroseofrohan
I know everyone has a favorite, but this is still the easiest and best cobbler I have ever tried. A great potluck or holiday dish that takes little time to prepare.
- 1 cup Bisquick (or other baking mix)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups peaches (29 oz. can, undrained)
- 2 teaspoons tapioca
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (for topping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in an 11x7x2 pan in oven at 375°F While melting, mix sugar, bisquick and milk. Remove pan from oven and pour mixture inches DO NOT STIR.
- Stir in tapioca with the peaches and syrup. Pour on top. DO NOT STIR.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar on top. DO NOT STIR. Bake 30 minutes at 375°F.