Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A simple lasagna loved by the Grandchildren
Make and share this Granny's Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- grease a 9x 13 pyrex dish.
- preheat oven to 325
- Make the white sauce first --
- Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan, add the flour and heat over med heat for 2 mins stirring constantly.Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly until thickened ( it may take more or less milk than 3 cups, just add slowly ).
- Make the meat sauce --
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet, add the onions and garlic and cook over med heat until softened.
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned.
- Add the spaghetti sauce.
- Assemble the lasagna --
- Pour a thin layer of meat sauce in the bottom of the pyrex dish, follow with one layer of noodles , then repeat a layer of meat sauce and noodles.
- Pour the white sauce over the top layer of noodles.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Butter a piece of foil and cover the lasagna dish.
- Bake in the oven for one hour until bubbly and the noodles are soft.