Recipe by MelinOhio
When I make fudge, I like to make a 9 x 13 pan so I have plenty to share. This is really good. I keep it in the refrigerator. My DH likes it to sit out and get stale for weeks and then he likes it better. Men!!
Top Review by Bunlady
this is delicious fudge. Extremely easy to make and made exactly a 9 x 13" pan. I didn't change a thing except that I used chopped pecans and walnuts mixed together as that ia what I had. Made this for Xmas and will definitely make again next year.
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the sugar, butter and milk in large saucepan.
- Let boil stirring frequently at medium heat until soft ball stage.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir until chips dissolve.
- Add marshmallows, walnuts and vanilla.
- Stir well.
- Pour into 9 x 13 pan.
- Put in refrigerator to cool.
- Cut when hard.