Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is simple and so good! A very refreshing salad on a hot Summer day. Enjoy!
- 3 (8 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained well
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 5 scallions, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Empty cans of corn into a medium bowl with a tight-fitting lid.
- Add diced tomatoes, sliced scallions and mayonnaise to the corn.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Now this is definitely an easy salad to make! I did cut the recipe pretty much in half, though, & also added 1/2 cup of slightly steamed frozen peas ~ All in a good cause, since the salad was very nice tasting! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]