Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was one of many casserole dishes that Grandma would make for our family Sunday get-togethers. Those long ago Sundays were darn near mandatory!! How we hated them then and miss them SO much now.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 (8 ounce) package dried beef, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni noodles
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Mix together and let stand 3 hours or overnight.
- Bake 350 for about 30 minutes.