Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my Granny's "cheaters" version of Cranberry Relish. "Expected" every Thanksgiving by my brother! Prep time includes time to allow the jello to cool and begin to thicken.
- 1 package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup very hot water
- 1 small orange, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Pour very hot water over jello mix and allow to cool and partially thicken.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and fold into jello.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.