Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
It was huge hit at our family Christmas gathering.
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained of half the liquid
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F. Grease a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add melted butter, sugar and milk. Mix well.
- Whisking constantly, sprinkle in the cornstarch and mix very well.
- Pour in the corn and creamed corn. Stir well then pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour. Let it sit for 10 minutes when removing from the oven to firm up.