Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This was one of my Granny's all time favorites. It's nice to look at and yummy to eat and uses simple ingredients your likely to have on hand.
- 1 can whole kernel corn, do not drain
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded or grated
- 2 large eggs
- Beat eggs in medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour into sprayed or buttered casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Note: If doubling this recipe use 5 large eggs.
So delicious.The best part is that it is extremly easy to make. Highly recommended. Within 5 minutes we had eaten the corn cassorole - no leftovers. rn
This is an excellent corn casserole. I've never had a corn casserole with cheese in it before and this really hit the spot! Excellent flavor and so easy to make. I served this as a side dish for Housemanager's Bushka Burgers. Thank you so much for sharing Granny's recipe. :-)
It's a bit like creamed corn. I really enjoyed it and this was easy to make. My DH found it a little sweet so next time I'll omit the sugar and may add a bit of sliced chilli for a twist.