Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mom always has this during the holidays and any time we come for a visit. It is a no fail recipe.
- In saucepan, cook sugar, milk, marshmallows, butter and salt over medium heat stirring constantly until it reaches hard boil. When it starts boiling starting timing. Cook exactly 5 minutes.
- Take off heat and stir in vanilla, chocolate chips and pecans.
- Stir until chips are melted.
- Pour into a buttered 9x9 pan.
- Let cool. Cut into squares.
I have had trouble with fudge being too sticky or not "quite right." This recipe was a breeze and the fudge is FABULOUS! This is a keeper!!!