Recipe by JODECI
These cookies are the best cookies I have ever had, have ever cooked, and can not buy them at the store. If you do make these make sure you make enough for everyone!!!! Of course some things have been modified to meet my personal taste buds.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 2⁄3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, white sugar, at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- At low speed, beat in flour mixture until blended.
- Fold in oats and chocolate chips.
- Cover with wrap or lid and chill for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on greased baking sheet 2-inches apart either way.
- Bake 10-12 minutes til brown around edges.
- Transfer to racks to cool.