1/2 Photos of Granny's Chicken & Rice
1 hr 5 mins
Mims & Squims's Note:
I know it's just a typical Chicken & Rice recipe, but something about it is better than all the others I've tried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Coat large baking dish with oil. Pour in rice and lay chicken in top.
- 3In large bowl, combine both cans of soup, milk, and bullion.
- 4Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- 5Check to see if all liquid has been absorbed (if so, add 1/4-1/2 c water).
- 6Bake for 30 more minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granny's Chicken & Rice
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 610.1
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 103.9 mg
- Sodium 1125.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 38.9 g