Recipe by Mims & Squims
I know it's just a typical Chicken & Rice recipe, but something about it is better than all the others I've tried.
- 2 cups long grain rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Coat large baking dish with oil. Pour in rice and lay chicken in top.
- In large bowl, combine both cans of soup, milk, and bullion.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Check to see if all liquid has been absorbed (if so, add 1/4-1/2 c water).
- Bake for 30 more minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.