Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My granny taught me to make this, and she was very specific about the ingredients and how to roll it into a log with pam on your hands (I usually skip this and just put it in a pretty bowl).
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 medium garlic clove, crushed
- 4 -6 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup nuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- chili powder, to roll log in
- Cream cheese well, add all ingredients except chili powder. Mix well.
- Spray hands with cooking spray; form into long log, about silver dollar size. Sprinkle with chili powder and roll in wax paper.
- Remove from wax paper before serving.