Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 50 mins
Cook 15 mins
Dainty gluten-free cookies that are delicately sweet, deliciously flavorful, and delightfully aromatic! (Slightly adapted from a Wild Oats Marketplace recipe.) Chill time not included in preparation time.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together brown rice flour, salt, ground pecans, and dark seedless raisins.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together maple syrup, melted unsalted butter, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, and mix until well combined.
- Cover bowl, and refrigerate for 12 hours--or overnight.
- When dough is ready to bake: preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
- Shape cookie dough into 1 inch balls and place on prepared baking sheets; then flatten each dough ball with the bottom of a juice glass dipped in brown rice flour. (Cookies can be placed close together--baking will not change their size.).
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until cookies are light brown underneath (tops will not brown much).
- Transfer finished cookies to wire racks to cool before serving.