This is really a good cake, and easy to put together. We really like this cake a lot. It would be great for a picnic or potluck too.
- Spread pineapple in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle a layer of coconut on top of the pineapple, and then a layer of dry pudding mix.
- Spread the cherry pie filling evenly over pudding mix.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pie filling.
- Cut butter into thin slices, and arrange on top of cake mix.
- Bake at 350º F (175 degrees C ) for one hour.
- Cool before serving.
My family and I really enjoyed this cake. I will certainly make it again. Thanks for the recipe.
WOW, Great recipe, I made this cake yesterday as I was having company for dinner, They loved it. It is VERY RICH. I served it with Vanilla ice cream.Thanks for a great recipe.
OUT OF THIS WORLD! Decadent, certainly special enough for company, and the added plus is, it is SO quick to make! Thank You Miss Annie!