- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread pineapple in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle a layer of coconut on top of the pineapple, and then a layer of dry pudding mix.
- Spread the cherry pie filling evenly over pudding mix.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pie filling.
- Cut butter into thin slices, and arrange on top of cake mix.
- Bake at 350º F (175 degrees C ) for one hour.
- Cool before serving.