Recipe by tmhaendel
Every big holiday we have these mashed potatoes. They are so easy and delicious.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the potatoes on the stove until soft.
- Put the stick of butter and cream cheese in the bottom of a large bowl and poor the potatoes on top.
- Let sit for a couple minutes so they start melting.
- Mix them together with the hand mixer.
- Add the sour cream. Mix well.
- Put in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until heated through at 350 degrees F.
- Remove cover and brown for 5 minutes.
- Hint:. You can prepare the dish in advance. Let set several hours after mixing together. if you want to refrigerate so moisture will not form on top. When ready to make for your meal just bake as indicated above. Refrigerate the leftovers.