Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
A different taste for pumpkin pie. We always enjoy this pie.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 9inch pastry shells
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- whipped cream or whipped topping or ice cream (optional)
- Combine pumpkin, apple butter, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- Blend in eggs, evaporated milk and milk.
- Turn into unbaked pastry shell.
- Bake at 400º F.
- for 45-50 minutes, or until tests clean.
- Cool and serve with whipped cream, or whipped topping or ice cream, if desired.