There are several recipes similar to this, but not quite the same. This is a recipe that we have always enjoyed and kept on hand for those hot summer days. When you live in the deep south, you are always wanting something cool and refreshing handy....this is our favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and water and heat until sugar dissolved and allow to cool.
- 2Combine all juices with the cooled water/sugar mixture.
- 3Pour into mold for punch or into ice cube trays and freeze.
- 4For punch for large crowds, pour entire bottle of 7-up over mold.
- 5For individual glasses, place frozen cubes into glass and fill with 7-up.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granny's 7-Up Punch
Serving Size: 1 (604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 89.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g