Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
There are several recipes similar to this, but not quite the same. This is a recipe that we have always enjoyed and kept on hand for those hot summer days. When you live in the deep south, you are always wanting something cool and refreshing handy....this is our favorite.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (32 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (3 liter) bottle 7-up
- Combine sugar and water and heat until sugar dissolved and allow to cool.
- Combine all juices with the cooled water/sugar mixture.
- Pour into mold for punch or into ice cube trays and freeze.
- For punch for large crowds, pour entire bottle of 7-up over mold.
- For individual glasses, place frozen cubes into glass and fill with 7-up.