Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick-to-make salad. I dedicate this recipe to grandson Derik who is in the USA Marines. He would even eat this dish for breakfast if he had left any in the bowl.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, French cut and drained
- 1⁄2 medium sweet onion, minced
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese (or more)
- 4 ounces Italian dressing
- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy.
Easy and tasty, although I forgot to add the onion. The kids wouldn't eat it even though they love green beans and feta.
Very simple salad to make. I added the feta the cheese just before serving. I used a little less dressing but other then that made as written. Made for *Recipe Swap No20 August 2008* game, from the Aussie Forum