Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is just nice!
- 1 red grapefruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 oranges, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, slivered
- Mix all ingredients together and allow to sit for 10 or 15 minutes, so the ingredients marry.
Great tasting on simple baked salmon seasoned with fresh lemon juice & lemon pepper! Next time I'll try it on chicken breasts! I seasoned the salsa with lemon pepper instead of the usual S&P! Thanks much for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]