Recipe by Grannydragon
This is good dressing. We especially like to dip batter fried chicken tots in it! I have included directions for a Fat-Free Version.
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (I use Splenda)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients well and store in refrigerator.
- Fat-Free Version:.
- In place of oil, bring 1/2 cup water and 1/2 Tablespoon cornstarch to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Dressing will thicken when chilled.