Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A New England recipe
- 5 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 10 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Combine the apples, undrained pineapple, raisins, pecans and sour cream.
- Mix well and add sugar to taste.
- Serve chilled.
I made this for my family and my mother who has always disliked apple salad loved it! I made it exactly as written, but next time I might add some chopped dates. Thanks for sharing!