Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
this was my Granny's recipe i hope you enjoy it as much as our family did this is the best pound cake I've ever had so sweet and so moist i always loved going to Granny's she always had one made when we came to visit
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups margarine (room temperature)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- step one cream sugar and margarine.
- step two add one egg at a beat after each egg
- step three add milk and flour alternating between the two ( IE.add milk mix then flour mix etc. ).
- step four add vanilla
- step five add mixture to bunt pan and bake 325 degrees for 1hr and 15min.