Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Country woman mag. faye's recipe
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, soft
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 large apples, red delicious
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- Mix cake mix and butter until crumbly.
- take 2/3 out and save for topping.
- add brown sugar, cinnamon to topping.
- press cake mix and butter into bottom of 9x13 pan.
- arrange apple slices over bottom.
- blend sour cream and egg.
- spread evenly over apples.
- sprinkle reserved topping mixture over all.
- bake 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until topping is brown bubbly.
- serve warm and refrigerate leftovers.