1/1 Photo of Grannies Oatmeal-Ricotta Bar Cookies
Chef #782749 Photogardener's Note:
I'm alway looking for a healthier cookie so I came up with this one. If you prefer you could use plain yogurt instead of ricotta and any baking chips would do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9 X 13 pan and set aside.
- 2oven temperature 350.
- 3cooking time 30 minutes.
- 4Into a large bowl beat together until creamy the butter,ricotta cheese and all sugars except the 1 tablespoons.
- 5Add eggs & vanilla beating in till well blended.
- 6Combine the flour,baking soda & salt and add. Add the oats,chips and raisins.
- 7The batter is thick. Place batter into the prepared pan and wet your clean hands with water and press down evenly. Sprinkle the reserved 1 tablespoons sugar on top.
- 8and bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- 9Remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- 10Yield 24 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grannies Oatmeal-Ricotta Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 144.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g