Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I'm alway looking for a healthier cookie so I came up with this one. If you prefer you could use plain yogurt instead of ricotta and any baking chips would do.
- Spray a 9 X 13 pan and set aside.
- oven temperature 350.
- cooking time 30 minutes.
- Into a large bowl beat together until creamy the butter,ricotta cheese and all sugars except the 1 tablespoons.
- Add eggs & vanilla beating in till well blended.
- Combine the flour,baking soda & salt and add. Add the oats,chips and raisins.
- The batter is thick. Place batter into the prepared pan and wet your clean hands with water and press down evenly. Sprinkle the reserved 1 tablespoons sugar on top.
- and bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Yield 24 bars.
Love this recipe! My husband even asked me to make a big batch to take on our trip. I made one batch with some tropical fruit trail mix that I had on hand. We love that too. Thanks for sharing this.
Great recipe! I pack a piece in my daughter's lunch pack vs giving her one of those storebought granola bars. Her friends always ask her to share! I've made it with about 2 T peanut butter or ripe banana and it's also great!
This is a great recipe! Versatile, hearty, and the perfect on the go snack. We cut out half of the sugar, but we don't like things too sweet! It is excellent as a base, you can add almost anything to it and it still tastes great! Thanks for posting it.