Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful and easy to make cheeseball. My mom has been making it for years so I have to give her all the credit.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grate (Cracker Barrel has a nice flavor)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- parsley flakes
- salt and pepper
- Mix cream cheese and grated cheddar cheese. I use my KitchenAid mixer.
- Add all the other ingrediants and mix well.
- Remove from mixer.
- Mold in a ball and roll in parsley flakes.
- Chill and enjoy!