Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 12 cups water
- 2 beef bones
- 1 stalk celery, cut in half
- 1 small onion
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 2 cups shell pasta or 2 cups noodles, of your choice
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 packet of uncle ben instant rice, cooked separately
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 packages george washington seasoning
- Boil together water, bones, celery, onion and salt& pepper for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes take out the bones and add the rice, boulion cubes and George Washington Seasoning.
- Reduce the heat to med.
- Cook the shells and egg noodles in separate pans.
- Rinse off and add to the pot.
- Put crushed tomatoes and juice into the pot.
- Cook till noodles are soft.