1/2 Photos of Granmama's Uncooked (No Bake, No Cook) Fruitcake
12 hrs 20 mins
Chef #309348's Note:
Not your typical fruit cake! We eat this one down South (Florida) and Granmama finally let me have the recipe. No baking, no aging and none of that "whatsit?" fruit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs.
- 2Granmama's recipe calls for "puffed" raisins. To puff them, soak in hot water for 30 minutes.
- 3Chop the nuts; drain and cut cherries in half (if they are whole).
- 4Melt marshmallows in milk.
- 5Mix all ingredients together.
- 6Pack into regular sized loaf pan.
- 7Refrigerated overnight and cut with a hot knife.
- 8Coconut is an optional ingredient.
- 9Cook time is refrigeration time.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granmama's Uncooked (No Bake, No Cook) Fruitcake
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.0
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 242.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 77.0 g
- Protein 8.6 g