Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Food Network.
Make and share this Granite Steps Country Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease 9 inch square baking dish.
- In small bowl combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits and cut each into quarters.
- Dip each piece in melteed butter and coat with brown sugar mixture.
- Arrange in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half the oats.
- Combine the blueberries and sugar in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Spoon over biscuits.
- Sprinkle remaining oats on top.
- Drizzle remaining butter over top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cake is golden brown and center is done.
- Cool for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.