Recipe by Shock55
Found this recipe on Pillsbury website. You can make it with hamburger or tuna. Either way it's delicious.
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna in water, well drained or 10 ounces ground beef, browned
- 1⁄3 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury Golden Layers refrigerated flaky original biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheet. In medium bowl, combine tuna or browned ground beef, mushroom, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Place 4 biscuits on greased cookie sheet. Press or roll each to form 5" rounds. Spoon tuna or ground beef mixture in center of biscuits. Top each with cheese. Press or roll remaining 4 biscuits to form 5" rounds. Place over filling. Press edges to seal.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with sour cream, tomato and lettuce.