Recipe by PumpKIM
Fresh, crunchy Asian ingredients are tucked in a tender biscuit foldover sandwich. Sounds good! Will need to try...
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup thai peanut sauce
- 3 medium green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except biscuits.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press or roll each into 6-inch round. Divide filling evenly onto half of each biscuit round to within 1/4 inch of edge. Fold dough round over filling; press edges to seal. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Immediately remove calzones from cookie sheet. Serve warm; dip into additional Thai peanut sauce, if desired.