- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) taco seasoning
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (Pillsbury Grands!)
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine taco seasoning, water, 1/2 cup salsa, and cooked ground beef in a skillet; cook until thickened.
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Fill each with taco mixture and 1 tablespoons cheese. Fold dough over filling and press to seal. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with remaining salsa, cheese, and sour cream.