Individual pizzas, just the way you like them, are ready in 25 minutes thanks to a tasty crust made from refrigerated biscuits.
- 462.09 g can Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated biscuits
- 236.59 ml pizza sauce
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 99.22 g packagesliced pepperoni
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Place on 2 large or 3 small greased cookie sheets. Top each round with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake at 375°F 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are deep golden brown and cheese is bubbly.