Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Individual pizzas, just the way you like them, are ready in 25 minutes thanks to a tasty crust made from refrigerated biscuits.
- 462.09 g can Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated biscuits
- 236.59 ml pizza sauce
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 99.22 g packagesliced pepperoni
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Place on 2 large or 3 small greased cookie sheets. Top each round with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake at 375°F 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are deep golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
Have made these many, many times. When my grandkids were younger, they loved making their own pizzas. I would pat the dough out for them and prebake it for about 5 min. I would set out ingredients such as green pepper, onion, olives, mushrooms, etc., besides the sauce, pepperoni and cheese buffet style and they would create their own. They had so much fun with these and would eat every bite. I have even frozen the dough after pre-baking it and that worked well, also.
These were fun to make and yummy too. Everyone wanted more and more made! I used sauce from Babzy's Easy, No Cook Pizza Sauce. We left off the pepperoni as no one wanted meat this time but it didn't matter they were super with just cheese. These will be made again and again. Made for PAC April 2012. Thanks for posting Pillsbury. Enjoy! ChefDLH