Recipe by Pillsbury�
Top Review by lolablitz
This recipe needs work. I don't think it was properly tested. I've made these mini chicken pot pies several times in the past but this recipe was off. There is too much filling for the 8 biscuits and the grands are too big to cook properly. I ended up using two cans of 8 biscuits and adjusted the baking time to 26 minutes and some were still doughy in the middle. I looked back into my reviews and found that the regular 7.5 ounce cans of biscuits (12 in a pack) work much better.
- 2 cups Green Giant® frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) canflaky layers Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken and soup; mix well.
- Press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4-inch rim. Spoon a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
- Bake at 375°F 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
- Substitution/Expert Tips: Substitute 2 cups of any frozen (thawed) vegetables you have on hand, such as broccoli, corn, peas or green beans, for the mixed vegetables.
- If your family loves cheese, sprinkle some shredded Cheddar cheese over each puff about 5 minutes before the end of the baking time.