Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Refrigerated biscuits are molded into a cup, then filled with a taco salad.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) canspicy chili beans, undrained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) canpillsbury grands refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce, if desired (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato, if desired (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, if desired (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup thick & chunky salsa, if desired (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a 12-inch skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Add chili beans, taco seasoning mix and water; mix well. Reduce heat to medium; simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until ground beef mixture is slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, spray outside bottom and sides of 8 (6-ounce) custasrd cups lightly with tooking spray. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Roll or pan each biscuit to form 4-1/2 inch round. Place rounds over outside of sprayed cups; press to fit over bottom and part way down sides of cups. Place cups, upside down in ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Carefully remove biscut cups from custard cups. Place biscuit cups, right side up, in same baking pan. Spoon beef mixture evenly into each cup. Serve topped with cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa.