Prep 18 mins
Cook 0 mins
My grandpa loves his cereal soft and sweet. I'm not much into granola or cereal but this is delicious! Every time I visit he makes it for me, I'm going to have to start making it for myself at home!
- 1 cup granola-type cereal
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened coconut
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup mixed fruit (can be fresh fruit or single-serving plastic cup in juice)
- 1⁄4 cup light canned sweet cherries
- Place granola cereal in large bowl with milk.
- Stir in coconut, dried cranberries, fruit, and cherries.
- Let sit 15 minutes until soft.