Recipe by Danielle in New Hampshire
This is a great soup for a cold day or for dinner. Beans and veggies add texture and flavor. Very tasty.
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cansgoya red kidney beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon goya adobo all purpose seasoning
- 7 cups water
- 3 packages goya beef bouillon
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes, chopped (reserve fluid)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetables
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pot, saute diced veggies in oil over low heat until golden.
- Add ground beef and cook, breaking into 1/2 inch chunks.
- Add Goya Adobo and garlic and saute 3 minutes.
- Add reserved tomato liquid, water and bouillon.
- Bring to boil.
- Add tomatoes, frozen veggies and elbow noodles.
- Return to boil and simmer 7 minutes.
- Add Goya beans, stir, and cook 3 minutes.