Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another great and easy recipe. Super fast and spicy just the way it was originally intended. This goes best with angel hair pasta or cappellini. Enjoy!
- 1 (28 ounce) cangood crushed tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 flat anchovy fillets
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 ounces pitted green olives, cut in half
- 2 ounces oil-cured olives, pitted
- 1 ounce small caper
- olive oil, to fry garlic and anchovy
- Pit oil cured olives and cut green olives in half and place in a bowl along with capers. Make sure you drain the green olives and capers good before mixing these 3 ingredients together. Set aside.
- Put crushed tomatoes in sauce pan on low light.
- In a separate frying pan, start to fry garlic and anchovies with red pepper flakes. When the anchovies disintegrate, and they will very quickly, add mixture to tomatoes. Add olives and capers and simmer on low light until hot, about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally. Serve immediately over angel hair pasta.
Made this sauce today for dinner tonight, and tasted the sauce so I could do a review. Delicious Sauce Joe. Can't wait to have it tonight! Jenn