Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Put all dry ingredients in large mixing bowl and make a deep well in the center with a spoon.
- Add all other ingredients to the well.
- Stir just enough to dampen all dry ingredients.
- Dates or chocolate chips may be substituted for nuts and raisins in any mixture, as long as mix equals 1 cup.
- Coat 3 coffee cans (13 oz.) with cooking spray and pour mixture equally into cans.
- Bake at 350 deg F for 1 hour.
- Bread is ready when toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Turn can upside down immediately onto a plate.
- Wait several minutes and then lift can off.
- The cans make indentations in bread which produce guides for large cookie slices.