My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all dry ingredients in large mixing bowl and make a deep well in the center with a spoon.
- 2Add all other ingredients to the well.
- 3Stir just enough to dampen all dry ingredients.
- 4Dates or chocolate chips may be substituted for nuts and raisins in any mixture, as long as mix equals 1 cup.
- 5Coat 3 coffee cans (13 oz.) with cooking spray and pour mixture equally into cans.
- 6Bake at 350 deg F for 1 hour.
- 7Bread is ready when toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 8Turn can upside down immediately onto a plate.
- 9Wait several minutes and then lift can off.
- 10The cans make indentations in bread which produce guides for large cookie slices.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandpa's Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1679 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6769.2
- Calories from Fat 3515
- Total Fat 390.5 g
- Saturated Fat 52.6 g
- Cholesterol 846.0 mg
- Sodium 3883.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 773.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.9 g
- Sugars 450.5 g
- Protein 73.7 g