Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My grandkids love Caesar Salad for Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinner, so I have experimented with various ingredients, and this one is Perfect. Added bonus is that it is Egg-Free.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon louisiana hot sauce (Frank's or Similar)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shedded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ground coarse black pepper
- Place in blender or use blender stick.
- Blend until smooth.