Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I remember having this at Grandma and Grandpa's when I was little...From the Family Recipe Box, in Grandpa's typewriting.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut in chunks
- 3⁄4 cup finely cut celery
- 1⁄2 cup finely cut green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup stuffed green olive, sliced
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 lb grated cheddar cheese
- 3 hardboiled egg, quartered
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Mix all the casserole ingredients together.
- Pour into buttered casserole.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove one hour before baking.
- Top with crushed potato chips and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.