Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Almost every Saturday night I went to grandma's house for a overnight visit and we made this for grandpa and he always said mmm my favorite, hence the name. It's simple and easy and very good.
- 1 round steak
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup or 304.75 g can cream of celery soup, if you prefer
- salt and pepper
- 118.29 ml sliced carrot (optional)
- 118.29 ml sliced mushroom, any varity works (optional)
- 118.29 ml sliced parsnip (optional)
- Place steak in a casserole.
- Slice pared potatoes over the top of steak.
- Put sliced onions on top of potatoes and any additions you might want to add.
- Pour soup over all.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 2 hours.