Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From my Family Recipe Box, Grandpa's note on the card says: "Dee-licious!"
- 16 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 package lawry's old fashioned French dressing
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- grated toasted coconut or chopped nuts
- Blend and chill - make into a ball.
- Dip in toasted coconut or nuts.
- From the Family Recipe Box, in Grandpa's typewriting, attributed to Eva Schopf, and dated Feb. 1970.
- Note from Julie: I don't believe that Lawry's makes French dressing mix anymore, so here is a mixture you can use, instead: 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tsp dry mustard, 1/8 tsp onion powder, 1 1/2 tsp paprika, and 1 1/2 tsp salt.