Recipe by Chemaine
My grandparents (Gpa is 100% Swede) gave me this recipe that they use. The berries can be found at IKEA.
Top Review by Bergy
It is a tradition to have Swedish Pancakes for New Years day brunch - I am glad that we used your recipe this year - Excellent - Served with Blueberries and sour cream and also with butter & sugar - Lovely brunch Thanks
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour, sifted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- lingonberry butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together in large bowl flour, sugar & salt.
- In another bowl, beat eggs until cream colored. Blend in milk & butter.
- Pour egg mixture into dry mixture and beat smooth.
- Heat skillet or griddle. Grease lightly.
- For each pancake spoon a T of butter on the griddle. Cook each pancake over medium heat until lightly brown on bottom.
- Loosen edges wtih spatula, turn and lightly brown the other side.